Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Parasha Korach / Sermon: Are you teachable?

Shalom and Blessings;

PM Natanyahu is beginning to have second thoughts in having called an election September. The poles are turning against him and it's beginning to look more and more like the centrist Blue and White party led by Benny Gantz is heading for victory.

I went for my regular follow-up ENT examination. As anticipated, they found nothing B'H. Next week I'll be having an MRI and Doppler CT. I'm sure the results will be the same. God is Good!! Please keep me and Ellen in prayer. Also please keep the children's home in Migori, Kenya in prayer, the government is requiring them to make some major upgrades.

I have attached this week's Parasha as well as an audio of another sermon I shared with our Kenyan congregations, enjoy. 

Yours in Messiah Yeshua, our Lord, our God, our soon coming King.

Rabbi Jack
Sermon Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment