Thursday, December 12, 2019

Parasha Vayislach & Sermons

Shalom and Blessings;

As I reported last week, I've been very sick and unable to do much… never thought I would be able to get this commentary out, but with God's help I did. The doctor suspected that I might have contracted malaria due to the proximity of my sickness to our return from Kenya and the type of symptoms I was displaying. However, after further tests and a chest x-Ray, I was diagnosed with pneumonia and put on a round of antibiotics. Can't tell you how relieved Ellen and I were when we were told it was pneumonia and not malaria. Believe it or not we started praising God and thanking Him for pneumonia; never thought we'd ever do that.

Kenya has been experiencing very heavy rain. Roads have been washed away along with people and their homes. Sadly there were many deaths. Crops too have been destroyed. The children's home in Migori suffered rain-damage to two classrooms. After government inspection they were declared unsafe and ordered demolished. The home also lost many of its crops to field flooding. This is going to put a hardship on the home, not only have they lost their own production of food but because of the wide spread field damage throughout the nation, the price of food is going to rise. 

We have booked our flight to Kenya for Passover. We arrive March 31st and return May 12th. We're excited to be able to get back there to teach and to preach. Passover is a very special and significant Feast for believers in Yeshua and Ellen and I have a special experience in store for them. Pray for the success of the Passover, we are also using it as an outreach to churches in the area. 

This week not only have I included the commentary on Parasha Vayishlach but I have also included 3 additional sermons shared with Kenya. 

Do not forget to checkout our Blog (https://weeklyparasha02.blogspot.com/) and pass on the teachings.

Yours in Messiah Yeshua, our God, our Lord, our soon coming King!

Rabbi Jack & Ellen

Read Parasha Vayislach

Sermon: The Rock is Back.
The Price is Right
The Ten Days of Awe

No comments:

Post a Comment