Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Parasha Kedoshim

Shalom and blessings;

Ellen and I arrived in Kenya safely and have begun our ministering. We've already shared Yeshua with many people and have had one confirmed salvation, Glory to God. So much to tell you about what has been accomplished in the short time we've been here, but I'll save it for when we're back in Israel. I've attached this week Parasha plus the link to the sermon I shared here last Shabbat. We so appreciate you and are regularly praying for you.We have also come across a powerful prayer that we want to share with you. Ellen and I have begun praying it every morning. It's by Cindy Trimm:

How to pray the promises of Deuteronomy 28:1-14 in our lives: 

I am blessed in the city; I am blessed in the country, I am blessed in my sitting down, I am blessed in my arising, I am blessed socially, I am blessed physically, mentally, psychologically, I am blessed relationally, interpersonally, I am blessed physiologically. Every part of my life is blessed. I speak into my day and I download prosperity into my day, success into my day. I speak over those that I love, I speak prosperity and success over them. I speak to my government that they would come into divine alignment; that they would lead morally and ethically, I speak into my business, I speak that my business is successful, that we are increasing, that there is no decreasing. I speak into my home, that my home is a haven of peace. I speak into my loved ones, I speak that their lives come into alignment with God's will. I speak into my mind, peace. I speak into my heart, courage. I speak into my feet that they walk on God ordained paths so that I can overcome every obstacle. I am the head and not the tail, I am first and not last, I am above and not beneath, I am loved by God, I am chosen by God, I am protected by God. Today I will come into alignment with the plans and purposes of God. Every good and perfect gift comes from God. Today is my gift, therefore it will end perfect and it will end well. In Yeshua's name I pray. Amen 

Yours in Messiah Yeshua, our Lord, our God, our soon coming King.

Rabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment