Sunday, August 29, 2021

Elul Day 20



Elul 20

Song 2:14, ""O my dove, in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the cliff, let me see your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely."

"…In the cleft of the rock," is that not where God hid Moses when he asked if he could see His Face? God was in the still small voice. The imagery of this verse is about the Beloved (Yeshua) and His Bride (the Church). First, Yeshua calls His Bride "My dove." Doves, as previously mentioned, are monogamous, they are innocent and gentle and this is how Yeshua sees His Saved Bride. So, He protects her in a location of safety, the cleft of the rock, then He asks to see her face.

Ezra 9:6 and prayed: "I am too ashamed and disgraced, my God, to lift up my face to you, because our sins are higher than our heads and our guilt has reached to the heavens."

Yeshua no longer see us as sinners, we are His righteousness, therefore, there is no longer any need for the Bride to hide her face because of the same of her sin, it has been removed by the shedding of our Beloved's blood.

"…let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet," Before salvation our voices were not lifted up in worship to the Lord, our singing was for our own pleasure and not for the Lord's. Now, as the Bride, Yeshua loves to hear our voice in praise and worship of Him no matter what our quality of singing; it all sounds sweet to Him.

Psalm 44:15 "I live in disgrace all day long, and my face is covered with shame."

"…and your face is lovely." Again, Yeshua reminds His Bride that she no longer has any need to hide her face from Him, her shame has been removed. She can now turn her eyes to Him and He will look upon her in love, all shame, guilt and condemnation have been removed.

Songs 2:15," Catch us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vines, for our vines have tender grapes."

With this verse Yeshua is warning His Bride to beware of the little foxes of compromise that could enter her life. Foxes (Satan) is the enemy that comes into Yeshua's harvest field to steal, kill and destroy, especially when the Bride is a tender and new Believer.

Prayer: Hide me in your secret place O Lord and look upon my face, for my eyes are turned to you in all repentance. Receive my praise and worship and keep me from all compromise.

Yours in Messiah Yeshua our Lord, our God, our soon coming King

Rabbi Jack & Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment